17 December, 2011

Avoiding Homework... again :]

Good.... err, afternoon! :D

I'm suffering from lack of motivation. This is going to be my undoing one of these days XD

AAAAANYwho.

This week has, really, been pretty bland. I've been sick for just under two weeks, so I've done a... whole lot of nothing. My bedroom looks like a hurricane ran through here, and I think I'm becoming addicted to cold medicine (haha. No. I hate the stuff. Can't wait to be rid of it! My friend and I were joking about melting some Halls honey-lemon soothing drops into some tea... and I'm actually tempted to really try it. Especially because I am getting SO sick of the tea flavors I have in my house. My consumption has increased exponentially. Which is saying something, since I've always been on a very loving relationship with tea)

I guess it's good. I've been working on homework (during the week?? WHAHHHHT??) and planning for my new church calling, and planning for crafts (yes, planning. Because I need to go shopping. and I don't WANNA go shopping. Yes, I know, I didn't think I'd ever say that either. BUT, I guess I'll have to hit up Anna's sometimes this coming week. Whooo. Linens :])

BUT, I have some great ideas for making Christmas gifts now, and I'm ridiculously excited about them. Especially because for the first time in a LONG time, I have GIRLS to shop/make for, no size limit!!! While my sister's been in Texas, it's been me and my mom against my two brothers and my dad. So now that WE'RE in Texas, we have Sheli on our side again. Plus her boyfriend's daughter, Courtney, who, honestly, I kind of adore. She's 15, and one of the coolest kids I've met in a long time, so I decided I'm going to get her and her dad Christmas gifts too... somehow. Creativity to the rescue!

Maybe I'll have some success stories to share on here. Maybe I'll even have time to make a few tutorials again!.... someday XP

In the meantime, I'm trying to break into the LDS YSA group, which I'm starting to freak out about. I can't go to institute, because it's like half an hour away on the freeway, which I have STILL not braved (scoff not. I've only been here for 6 weeks... and three of those I've been sick in bed! The other three have been unpacking, which I'm STILL not done with! Plus my car sucks! And Texas drivers are crazy!! And... shut up. I'll do it someday -.0) And I don't know ANYBODY who goes. It seems all the "friends" I've made so far are adults in the choir. Lol. My people found me, but they're not going to help me out on this. I guess it's time to buck it up and get over it.

Wow, this is a lot longer than I intended. I guess I REALLY don't want to do homework.

Oh well, here's some inspiration for today! Because even with everything seemingly going wrong, everything still seems to be going right. <3

(and because the first two are some of my favorite quotes EVER)







XOXO, Emiebee

No comments:

Post a Comment